- Get familiar with the Southern Reliability Link gas pipeline route.
- Order a lawn sign to advertise your opposition to the pipeline route.
- Refer to the RESOURCES on this website. Check often as we will add more.
- Write to the NJ Legislature's Assemblyperson and Senator, as well as the Assembly Speaker and the Chairman of the Telecommunications & Utilities Committee (Assemblyman Wayne DeAngelo) to let them know of your support for legislation that would cause the removal of this route from consideration by NJNG. Let your voice be heard in Trenton, NJ!
- Write to the NJ Board of Public Utilities (Commissioners, and Stefanie Brand, Director of Rate Counsel) to place your comments with them that will be included in the public record and used during the Board's deliberations on whether to allow the project to proceed.
- Write as an Individual Intervenor to FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission) in opposition to the TRANSCO "Garden State Expansion" Compressor Station project by registering here and then follow the instructions as shown here. Use Docket No. CP15-89-000 for this project.
- Visit this 'TAKE ACTION LIST' website to get easy guidance on how to do the above and more!
- Above all, don't just sit back and think someone else will do these things. WE NEED EVERYONE SHOUTING ABOUT THIS!
What You Can Do